ActeeChange - Change Facilitator Course
A dynamic set of tools for guiding change processes, coaching, teaching...
Change Facilitator Course
You will acquire a set of dynamic tools with the Change Facilitator course – these tools can be used in teaching, development, change processes, coaching and a lot more. The tools are based on a solid theoretical foundation, which evolves you and your work with change management, either as a consultant, counselor or with your own projects.
You Will Learn
- The theories behind the concept.
- Facilitation of the ActeeChange learning tools.
- How to use the Actee Hub and all the tools in it.
- Which models can be used in different change situations.
- About change cycles and resistance levels.
- How to coach and facilitate a change dialogue.
- How to create a customized learning process on the Actee Hub
You Will Work with a Tool
- Which engages participants through game scenarios with recognizable challenges and thought-provoking choices.
- Which is adaptable to different situations and groups – from change management on an organizational strategic level to providing knowledge to employees about change processes.
- Which can be used co-actively with the tools you already have in your personal “toolbox”.
- Which bolsters your profile as a consultant with a professional repertoire.
Who Are the Participants?
The Change Facilitator course is targeted independent consultants, consultant-firms and internal consultants in both the private and public sectors.
Practicalities The course is targeted managers at all levels, professionals with project responsibility and HR-partners. Max 12 participants on the course Location: Leuven
Price 1250 euros for a two day course. Included in the price is coffee, tea and lunch.
To register, send an email to email@example.com